Bay of Islands Experience
Mullarkey Tours are keen to help you plan your custom made adventure
Places to visit can include:
- Wine Tasting at family run vineyards: Whites, Reds, Rose, Ports & Liqueurs, lunch included.
- Craft Beer Breweries: craft beer tastings, lunch included.
- Kerikeri Basin: Home to New Zealand’s oldest stone building (Stone Store), and Kemp House the oldest wooden building. An area steeped in early New Zealand history.
- Rainbow Falls: Three stunning viewing platforms are at the top of the Rainbow Falls.
- Makana Confections Chocolate Factory: Handmade using natural ingredients.
- Art & Craft Studios including Native NZ Kauri Woodcrafts
- Native bush walk to see ancient Kauri Trees
From: $210 per person – 4+ Hours
Contact us to discuss your itinerary: 0800 121 652
We can cater for up to 36 passengers, please enquire about our group rates.